When you order a made to measure dress at Georgina Louise, you will receive a contract with all your terms and conditions with your information booklet. Without bombarding you with information on here, please find below a quick run through of any information that comes with our agreement.
- After we have finalised your design, you will receive a detailed invoice including fabric costs and labour. A 50% deposit is required on the order date.
- You will have a signed dated copy of the contract.
- As I work by myself and have other clients, if you require adding on more reasonable work onto your invoice always ask me within plenty of notice to see if this is possible.
- Free initial consultation up to one hour and 3 fittings included for free during the bespoke process. Any additional fittings require a charge of £25.
- If your special day or occasion is cancelled, please let me know asap. Unfortunately your deposit is non-refundable and any labour costs up until this point will also be charged.
- Payments need to be paid in FULL and all costs be paid at the final fitting.
- Free consultation and 3 free fittings included in your package. All minor alterations included.
- If you require, for brides, I offer to fit you into your dress on the day. I charge £50 for half a day within 15 miles of my studio, and an extra fee for locations up to 30 miles.
- You will receive a design of your dress, along with fabric samples for you to keep.